Call for Tutorials
- Proposal submission due: 26 August 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 26 September 2022
- Tutorials: 19 March 2023
- Conference: 20 – 23 March 2023
The EMO 2023 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with EMO 2023. The tutorial topic should enjoy broad interest within the community of Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization, ranging from an established or an emerging research topic, to an innovative application. The proposed topic should facilitate a gentle introduction to the research area, but it should also cover the most important contributions in depth, including methodologies.
The planned duration of each tutorial is 90 minutes.
Prospective tutorials’ organizers are invited to submit a proposal by email to: email@example.com, with a message header following this format:
T-EMO-23: [tutorial’s title]
The proposal should include:
- An abstract (of no more than 400 words)
- A tutorial description, featuring its syllabus
- Contact details and a short vitae of the organizer(s)
- Potential target participants and audience