Call for Paper
Call for Papers - Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization (EMO) 2023, Leiden, The Netherlands
The EMO 2023 conference will be held in Leiden, The Netherlands, March 20 -24, 2023. The conference and tutorials will be held in hybrid. The participants should take this into account in their planning. The local organizers will provide adequate room and technical equipment for local presentations. The remote presentations will be broadcast to all participants
- Paper Submission Deadline: 26 Sptember 2022 (AoE)
- Tutorials proposal submission deadline: 26 August 2022 (AoE)
- Tutorials: March 18 – 20, 2023
- Conference: March 20 –24 2023
Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization (EMO) is a series of bi-annually held conferences devoted to the topic of multiobjective optimization with a focus on:
- evolutionary method
- population-based metaheuristics
- numerical multiobjective algorithms
- surrogate-based or Bayesian optimization methods
- machine learning/artificial intelligence-based hybrid methods
- theoretical foundation of multiobjective optimization
- benchmarking, performance indicators and visualization tools
- integration to real-world application
The proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series by Springer. Since the conference will be organized in hybrid mode, authors can decide to present their works online. In all cases, for each presented paper, one of the co-authors must be registered and each registration can cover at most two papers.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.Papers must be submitted as PDF files in Springer LNCS style through the conference Paper Submission page. The page limit is 12 pages, excluding references.
- The reviewing process is single-blind.
- The paper submission and reviewing will be conducted via EasyChair. Please find the detailed instructions on the submission on the conference website.