Call for Papers
Call for Papers - Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization (EMO) 2023, Leiden, The Netherlands
The EMO 2023 conference will be held in Leiden, The Netherlands, March 20 – 24, 2023. The conference and tutorials will be held in hybrid. The participants should take this into account in their planning. The local organizers will provide adequate room and technical equipment for local presentations. The remote presentations will be broadcast to all participants
The paper submission and reviewing will be conducted via EquinOCS Conference Proceeding Submission System from Springer Nature, which should fairly straightforward to use. For questions regarding the usage thereof, please check the user manual here. Also, please feel free to contact the program chairs, Hao Wang (email@example.com) or Ke Li (K.Li@exeter.ac.uk) if you have any issues.
Importantly, there are two tracks of EMO 2023:
- The conference main track, and
- The Multi-Criteria Decision-Making track (MCDM).
Please pay attention to this when you submit the paper since the expectation and knowledge of the reviewers will differ in those two tracks.
Authors should follow authors’ guidelines from Springer strictly, where the paper template are provided for both LaTeX (also available on Overleaf) and MS Word. Springer also encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in the paper. Also, when submitting the camera-ready version, the corresponding author MUST sign a Consent-to-Publish form, on behalf of all authors of the paper.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Papers must be submitted as PDF files in Springer LNCS style through the conference Paper Submission page. The page limit is 12 pages, excluding references.
- The reviewing process is single-blind.
- The paper submission and reviewing will be conducted via Springer’s EquinOCS system . Please find the detailed instructions on the submission on the conference website.
Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization (EMO) is a series of bi-annually held conferences devoted to the topic of multiobjective optimization with a focus on:
- Evolutionary Method
- Population-based Metaheuristics
- Numerical Multiobjective Algorithms
- Surrogate-based or Bayesian Optimization Methods
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence-based Hybrid Methods
- Theoretical Foundation of Multiobjective Optimization
- Benchmarking, Performance Indicators and Visualization Tools
- Integration to Real World Application
The proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series by Springer. Since the conference will be organized in hybrid mode, authors can decide to present their works online. In all cases, for each presented paper, one of the co-authors must be registered and each registration can cover at most two papers.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 27 October 2022 (AoE, i.e., 23:59 UTC-12)
- Tutorials proposal submission deadline: 26 August 2022 (AoE)
- Conference/Tutorials: March 20 –24, 2023